It’s time for our Annual Membership Drive!
Membership support is vital for our ongoing recovery and economic health
This past year, you helped us stay in it for the long haul. Your support enabled us to weather the storm that COVID-19 presented to so many non-profit performing arts centers across the country. Thank you!
We’ve been working very hard to return to business as usual. We hope you will once again help us to provide exceptional performances. Not only are live arts events life-affirming, they contribute to the cultural, economic and community vitality of the Monadnock Region.
If you have given separately to The Next Act Capital Campaign, THANK YOU SO MUCH! We are making great progress, having raised over 73% of our overall goal. Annual Membership support is still important as it provides revenue for our operating costs, such as staffing, programming and the day-to-day facility expenses.
By continuing to support The Colonial, your donation is multiplied many times throughout the community. You support our employees and artists, as well as local restaurants, vendors and more. We ask that you consider renewing or upgrading your membership today, as your contribution will help facilitate the quickest possible return of a stronger-than-ever Colonial Performing Arts Center.
Those who renew their membership with an upgrade or join for the first time, will be entered in a drawing to win the prize of 2 tickets to 12 performances at a combination of SHOWROOM and the Historic Theatre*. Winners will be chosen at our Annual Meeting, the evening of Tuesday, September 21st at SHOWROOM. If you’d like to attend this event, whether in-person or virtually, please let Eric know via phone or email.
Your ongoing support is greatly appreciated and vitally important to the future of
The Colonial Performing Arts Center.
Colonial Performing Arts Center members contribute to the vitality, culture and economic growth of the Monadnock Region. We are grateful to our individual members who have helped to create and sustain us.
Your membership allows us to present an exciting and diverse mix of live events and affordable outreach activities. Please join, renew or upgrade your membership today. Members enjoy benefits for an entire calendar year, regardless of when they join, renew or upgrade. Now available: recurring monthly charge option for membership starting at the $250, Sustainer level.
Membership levels and benefits are outlined below.
Questions? Contact Director of Development, Eric V. Weisenberger, at email@example.com.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS
Friend $50 – $84
- Advance ticket notice and sale
- Lobby and Annual Report acknowledgment
Contributor $85 – $124
all Friend benefits, plus:
- Two film passes
- 10% discount on SELECTED live events (to be announced)
Supporter $125 – $249
all Contributor benefits, plus:
- 10% discount on ALL live events (limit eight tickets per event)
- Lost ticket insurance
- Colonial Film Society (discounted rate of $5.50 for film admissions)
Sustainer $250 – $359
all Supporter benefits, plus:
- Ticket exchange privileges
- Exclusive opportunity for artist meet-and-greets (when available)
Muse $360 – $499
all Sustainer benefits, plus:
- 2-for-1 tickets to any single live event
Patron $500 – $999
all Muse benefits, plus:
- Two tickets to any live event (excludes special engagements)
- Two gift Friend-level memberships to give to friends
- All additional convenience fees waived (not for online purchases)
Benefactor $1,000 – $2,499
all Patron benefits, plus:
- Two additional tickets to any live event (four total; excludes special engagements)
- Upgrades from two Friend-level to gift Supporter-level memberships to give to friends
Angel $2,500 – $4,999
all Benefactor benefits, plus:
- Additional 10% discount on all live events (20% total)
- Two additional tickets to any live event (six total; excludes special engagements)
- Opportunity to name a seat
Gold Star $5,000 – $9,999
all Angel benefits, plus:
- Seating of your choice reserved up to 48 hours prior to all performances
- Four additional tickets for any live event (10 total; excludes special engagements)
- Invitation to exclusive recognition events
Platinum $10,000 +
- This premier group of supporters enjoys an exclusive benefits package designed to meet their personal needs.
For more information, contact Eric V. Weisenberger, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org