Why Become A Corporate Member?
Colonial Performing Arts Center is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 performing arts venue, resource and landmark. The performing arts center presents live acts and fine film, and is considered a crown jewel of downtown Keene. We welcome almost 60,000 visitors — including more than 8,000 students — each year.
Ticket revenue covers only 55% of total operating expenses, which include preserving our historic landmark theatre. Corporate Members keep ticket prices affordable for our community and help sustain our venues.
Corporate Member Perks
A range of membership levels accomodate businesses of all sizes.
Please note that the Corporate Membership season runs from September 1 through August 31.
ALL CORPORATE MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Lobby, program, annual report and newsletter acknowledgment
- Group rate discount of 10% for groups of 10 or more to any live event ordered by your authorized contact
- Advance ticket notice
- Discounts on advertising in the season program
SHOW LEVEL CORPORATE MEMBERS RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL BENEFITS:
- Maximum exposure with your logo displayed in the season brochure (20,000+) distributed throughout the season (pledges made before April 15), and in subsequent print media (43,000) distributed three times per season
- Your logo displayed on TheColonial.org with a link to your website
- Your business name and logo placed in all of your featured event’s publicity, including radio, print and internet
- Additional preferred seating for your featured event at a 10% discount
- Recognition of your support from the stage prior to your featured event