Why Become A Corporate Member?
Colonial Performing Arts Center is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 performing arts venue, resource and landmark. The performing arts center presents live acts and fine film, and is considered a crown jewel of downtown Keene. We welcome almost 60,000 visitors — including more than 8,000 students — each year.
Ticket revenue covers only 55% of total operating expenses, which include preserving our historic landmark theatre. Corporate Members keep ticket prices affordable for our community and help sustain our venues.
For more information or to join as a corporate member, please contact Sam Mathewes Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Member Perks
A range of membership levels accomodate businesses of all sizes.
Please note that the Corporate Membership season runs from September 1 through August 31.
ALL CORPORATE MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Lobby, program, annual report and newsletter acknowledgment
- Group rate discount of 10% for groups of 10 or more to any live event ordered by your authorized contact
- Advance ticket notice
- Discounts on advertising in the season program
SHOW LEVEL CORPORATE MEMBERS RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL BENEFITS:
- Maximum exposure with your logo displayed in the season brochure (20,000+) distributed throughout the season (pledges made before April 15), and in subsequent print media (43,000) distributed three times per season
- Your logo displayed on TheColonial.org with a link to your website
- Your business name and logo placed in all of your featured event’s publicity, including radio, print and internet
- Additional preferred seating for your featured event at a 10% discount
- Recognition of your support from the stage prior to your featured event