Why Become A Corporate Member?
The Colonial Theatre Group, Inc. is a nonprofit, 501(c)3 performing arts venue, resource and landmark. Built in 1924 and renovated in 1993, The Colonial has a rich history of presenting world-class live performances and independent film. Named to the New Hampshire Registry of Historic Places in 2004, The Colonial is considered a crown jewel of downtown Keene, welcoming almost 60,000 visitors — including more than 8,000 students — each year.
Ticket revenue covers only 55% of total operating expenses, and the cost of maintaining the theatre’s aging structure is a challenge. Corporate Membership keeps ticket prices affordable while bridging the gap between the cost of production and ticket revenue. It also provides the financial base for maintaining, and sustaining, the historic structure for future audiences.
Corporate Member Perks
Corporate membership is available to all sizes and types of businesses, with a range of levels to match your interest, express your community commitment, fulfill your promotional needs, and fit your budget. Our Corporate members utilize their affiliation as Colonial Theatre partners to reinforce their own image across the Monadnock region as strong advocates of arts and culture. Your Corporate member benefits may include: discount and/or complimentary tickets; complimentary individual memberships; film passes; preferred seating; print, website and radio promotion; your business’ name in lights on The Colonial marquee; and the use of The Colonial Corner for your private reception.
Please note that the Corporate Membership season runs from September 1 through August 31.
ALL CORPORATE MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Lobby, program, annual report and newsletter acknowledgment
- Group rate discount of 10% for groups of 10 or more to any live event ordered by your authorized contact
- Advance ticket notice
- Discounts on advertising in the season program
SHOW LEVEL CORPORATE MEMBERS RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL BENEFITS:
- Maximum exposure with your logo displayed in the season brochure (20,000+) distributed throughout the season (pledges made before April 15), and in subsequent print media (43,000) distributed three times per season
- Your logo displayed at TheColonial.org with a link to your website
- Your business name and logo placed in all of your featured event’s publicity, including radio, print and internet
- Additional preferred seating for your featured event at a 10% discount
- Recognition of your support from the stage prior to your featured event