REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FROM NONPROFIT STRATEGIC PLANNING CONSULTANTS
The Colonial Theatre Group has initiated a Request for Proposal (RFP) process to identify qualified consultants to guide and execute a strategic planning process with our stakeholder community to inform a five-year strategic plan. This process will be divided into two phases. Phase 1: review and update the mission, vision, and value statements. Phase 2: develop strategic plan, including new revenue streams; and co-create a five-year business plan.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO RESPOND?
The Colonial Theatre Group seeks consultants who demonstrate a strong overall understanding of the structure and purpose of nonprofit organizations, have strong facilitation skills and have proven experience with nonprofit strategic planning in the performing arts. For Phase 2, consultants must have excellent research skills and be able to develop comprehensive strategic and business plans. Consultants can submit an RFP for Phase 1, Phase 2 or both phases.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
The Colonial Theatre Group (CTG) is a non-profit performing arts center located in Keene NH. Our historic theatre is a key component in the economic engine of downtown Keene and the surrounding area. The theatre has more than 500 members and is projected to serve approximately 60,000 patrons annually. CTG is in the process of completing its current five-year Strategic Plan. The plan consisted of a $12.5 million capital campaign; renovation of our historic 900-seat theatre into a state-of-the-art campus for arts and entertainment; and acquisition, renovation, and launch of an additional smaller venue, Showroom, to showcase emerging artists, local performers and offer educational opportunities.
SCOPE OF WORK & DELIVERABLES
We expect the project to include:
1. Project Management and Facilitation of 3 meetings with staff and board during the month of June. This includes a day long retreat.
2. This phase would be a one-month project starting June 1, 2022.
1. Design & execution of a strategic planning and business planning process that meets the criteria outlined in this RFP.
2. Development of a five-year strategic plan (2023-2028) that includes a budget for implementation.
3. Research new revenue streams for CTG.
4. Development and execution of a support structure for plan implementation.
5. This phase will begin in October of 2022 and end in January 2023.
The proposal should include:
1. A project plan that demonstrates a clear understanding of the work to be performed, estimated hours, and other information relevant to the project
2. Qualifications of all consulting staff who will be assisting with the project such as education, position within consulting firm, years & type of experience.
3. Time and Cost projections.
Proposals are due by Friday, May 6, 2022. Submit your proposals to Katie Folts, Colonial Performing Arts Center, PO Box 77, 95 Main St., Keene, NH, 03431 or email email@example.com.