Secret Impressionists reveals the story of the art revolution sparked by the Impressionist movement, along with an unveiling of 50 previously unseen works by Impressionist masters Manet, Caillebotte, Renoir, Monet, Cézanne, Signac, Sisley and Morisot. These hidden treasures, loaned from some of the most important private collections, are now on display for the first time in Rome’s Palazzo Bonaparte, in an exhibition of the same title. Audiences will be taken on a fascinating journey through the most captivating and intriguing artistic movement which created some of the most beloved works of art in the world, depicting the late nineteenth-century film stills of Paris, alluring portraits of women, and splendidly vibrant light-infused masterpiece works.
April 28 – May 4, daily at 1pm EST, 4pm EST, 7pm EST and 10pm EST.*.
Estimated runtime: 90 minutes
* This is a livestream. Just like a live show, you can only watch it on the date and time it takes place.
You can watch this event in several different ways:
- Desktop or Laptop Browser: Stellar streams work on most browsers on both Mac and PC computers. We recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for the best viewing experience. To view on a browser, just come to this page at the event time and select “Livestream” to start the stream.
- Mobile Browser: Viewing on a mobile browser works the same as viewing on a desktop browser. Just come to this page at the event time and select “Livestream” to start the stream.
- Stellar Tickets Mobile Apps: You can download the Stellar Tickets app for iOS or Android to watch your stream on your mobile device.
- Stellar Tickets on your TV: The Stellar Tickets app for Apple TV devices running tvOS is available by searching for “Stellar Tickets” in the AppleTV app store. The Stellar Tickets app is also available for FireTV devices here. Stellar Tickets is available for Roku using the code “Stellar” or in the Roku Channel store.