A spectacular documentary event tours through St. Petersburg’s State Hermitage Museum, a wonderful complex of buildings with the largest collection of paintings in the world, to retrace two and a half centuries. Audiences pass through the magnificent interiors that provided a meeting point for foreign artists, architects and intellectuals creating connections through art and culture.
The history of the museum is marked by the acquisitions of the enlightened Empress Catherine II, whose personality has continued to fascinate art historians and critics over the centuries. Toni Servillo leads us on this journey through the Hermitage and the magnificent city of St. Petersburg with its waterfront, statues, canals and the bridges that form a symbolic cultural and visual element between places and distant civilizations.
May 26 – June 1, daily at 1pm EST, 4pm EST, 7pm EST and 10pm EST.*
Estimated runtime: 90 minutes
* This is a livestream. Just like a live show, you can only watch it on the date and time it takes place.
You can watch this event in several different ways:
- Desktop or Laptop Browser: Stellar streams work on most browsers on both Mac and PC computers. We recommend Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for the best viewing experience. To view on a browser, just come to this page at the event time and select “Livestream” to start the stream.
- Mobile Browser: Viewing on a mobile browser works the same as viewing on a desktop browser. Just come to this page at the event time and select “Livestream” to start the stream.
- Stellar Tickets Mobile Apps: You can download the Stellar Tickets app for iOS or Android to watch your stream on your mobile device.
- Stellar Tickets on your TV: The Stellar Tickets app for Apple TV devices running tvOS is available by searching for “Stellar Tickets” in the AppleTV app store. The Stellar Tickets app is also available for FireTV devices here. Stellar Tickets is available for Roku using the code “Stellar” or in the Roku Channel store.