Current Job Openings
REPORTS TO: Box Office & Audience Services Manager
GENERAL FUNCTION: Sale of refreshments to theatre patrons and related duties. Presents a neat, friendly, professional manner and appearance while providing quality customer service to the general public.
- Participates in all activities directly related to concession sales, including selling to public, stocking/restocking, and inventory record keeping; report any problems or supplies that are low to Director of Audience Services.
- Prepares the concessions stand for business: make popcorn, verify cash drawer, stock as necessary.
- Prepares concessions stand for closing: count cash drawer down and bring deposit to box office (also report concessions totals to House Manager for live event shifts), clean, and restock candy and beverages.
- Maintains the concessions stand according to specific sanitation standards as well as house policy; actively participates in keeping concessions stand organized and tidy.
- Performs various additional cleaning tasks that are required to be done after specific amounts of time to maintain sanitation and health code. (Deep cleaning the popcorn machine with cleanser, rotating out expired stock, etc.)
- Completes scheduled marquee changes as required.
- Other front of house duties as agreed upon and assigned by the Director of Audience Services.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be at least 18 years of age. Previous work experience preferred. High school diploma or equivalent experience. Customer service and cash handling experience preferred. Must be able to work well with others in a fast paced environment (especially during live events), as well as independently during slower periods.
Applications can be picked up and dropped off at the Box Office anytime between 12:00 – 9:00 PM daily.
Updated: August 2019