- This event has passed.
Hats Off to the Past, Present & Future – Fall Fundraiser Gala
Saturday, November 11, 2017 @ 6:30 PM$45
It’s time for the Colonial Theatre’s Annual Fall Fundraiser Gala, benefiting our Education and Community Outreach Department, held ON STAGE at the Colonial!
Attire is black tie optional & costumes are encouraged,
ESPECIALLY FANCY HATS!
Tickets are $45 and include:
– Music by the most excellent DJ, Wade Garrett/ Wade the Great Entertainment
– Hearty appetizers from Kristin’s Bistro & Bakery
– Full open bar!
– Themed photobooth, provided by Steve Holmes Photography
– Wonderful and unique live and silent auction items
– Brand new “Balloon Roulette”!
The fundraiser gives attendees an opportunity to bid on amazing one-of-a-kind live and silent auction items, which are donated from local businesses and individuals throughout the tri-state area. Among these items are for auction are:
– Cooking lessons and dinner with local chef and caterer, Linda Stavely
– Knife skills workshop with Alan Raymond
– Brunch at Kristin’s Bistro
– Wine: half a case each from the vineyards of Louis Jadot (Red – 2005) and Domaine Leflaive (White 2013)
– 4 Red Sox Tickets for the 2018 season
– A Night On The Town; including 4 tickets to a Colonial performance (choices tbd), 4-hours of Adv Limo service, & $200 in gift certificates to Nicola’s Trattoria
In between the live and silent auctions, will be the opportunity to “Send-A-Kid.” This segment gives attendees the opportunity to send a kid, or multiple kids, to a Colonial Theatre student matinee performance. This is a great chance for local students to experience the arts first hand.
This year, we also invite Gala attendees to take part in Balloon Roulette at the event. For $20 cash, participants may choose a helium-filled balloon. Inside each balloon is a gift certificate, with value ranging anywhere from $10 to $100! Some of the businesses included are:
– Adam’s Fish Market
– Fireworks Restaurant
– Cowlick’s Ice Cream
– Many more!
Tickets are $45; get yours now!